Official Government Website

Welcome to the Parking Permit application by the Idaho Department of Administration. Please follow the appropriate link below.

Click the "Request Payroll Deduction Permit" link to begin the process for payroll deduction parking for state employees working in the Capitol Mall.

Click the "Request Self-Pay Permit" link if you are not paid through the State Controller’s Office and need to fill out and submit the application for self-pay temporary parking permits.

For further information and questions, please click the FAQs link.